Residential Roofing Systems
We install the following types of residential roofing systems:
Residential Shingle Roofing System
- We remove all Shingles, Felt and Nails.
- Inspect Decking and Replace any Damaged Boards
- Install Synthetic Underlayment (superior over felt)
- Installation of Ice and Water Shield Barrier Membrane in all Valleys, around Pipe boots and Vents and around any Flashed areas.
- Flash all areas as needed.
- Paint Flashing, Vents and Boots to Match Roof.
- Install Starter Strip Shingles, Manufactured to Seal the Edges, and improve Wind lifting, and Blow-offs.
- Install 6 nails per Dimensional Shingle, for extra Strength and Wind Rating Protection.
- Install Hip and Ridge Shingles Designed for Appearance and Wind Rating, Recommended by the Manufacturer for Dimensional Shingles.
- Clean-up, And Haul away Debris, Clean Gutters, Use a Yard Magnet to Collect Nails.