If you’re a business owner, we know that keeping your business in the best of shape to run properly is very important to you. However, a lot of business owners might not think about getting their roof inspected and maintaining it regularly. If the roof goes ignored, you run the risk of cracks, leaks, and maybe even the possibility of spending a large amount of unbudgeted money on those bigger problems. There are a few steps you can take to ensure that you’re properly caring for your commercial roof to keep your business running uninterrupted all year long!
Know the maintenance and upkeep needed for your roof system!
Different roofing systems require different types of maintenance. It’s important to understand what type of upkeep is needed for your roof system to ensure its longevity and help you get the best use out of your investment! Some of the most common commercial roofing systems are:
- TPO Roofing Systems: TPO Roofing Systems are well known for being cost-effective, recyclable, and its ENERGY STAR Rating. TPO membranes are white and highly-reflective, which makes them an excellent choice for building owners interested in reducing energy costs.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems: Modified Bitumen roofs are very durable and strong which decreases the event of cracks, damage, and issues from weather elements.
- Roof Coating: Roof coatings can stop leaks and extend the life of your roof indefinitely because the coating wears out instead of your roof.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofing is a long lasting, energy efficient, and lightweight roofing option for a commercial building or industrial facility.
- EPDM Roofing Systems: EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used in low-slope buildings in the United States and worldwide.
Save money by having maintenance performed periodically.
Call us today to inquire about our maintenance plans starting at $99.00. A maintenance plan can help uncover issues before they become major problems and ultimately saving you money on costly repairs.
Need a roof inspection?
Call us today or simply fill out the roof inspection form at https://www.usaroofing.us/free-roof-inspection/
Have any other questions about commercial roofing replacement or maintenance? Need an estimate for commercial roofing repairs or replacement. Contact us today