Are you looking for a reliable and trustworthy commercial roofing company in Alabama? With offices in Central and North Alabama, we have been serving the communities of Trussville, Birmingham, Hoover, Decatur, Huntsville, Gadsden, and surrounding cities for 20 years now with our primary focus being customer satisfaction. Whether it is a commercial roof repair or commercial roof replacement, we take pride in treating your property with the utmost care and respect.
As a fully licensed, insured, bonded, and certified commercial roofing contractor, we are committed to delivering exceptional results and professionalism. If you need an experienced commercial roofing company, give us a call today and experience our passion for you and this industry firsthand!
Commercial roofing in Alabama is an in-demand market and we are here to serve you. Our dedication to customer satisfaction means you’ll get the best service at a fair price whether you need a commercial roof repair or commercial roof replacement.
Commercial Roofing Contractor Services
- Roof leak repair & investigation
- Shingle roofing repair & replacement
- R-Panel metal roofing repair & replacement
- Metal roof coatings
- Single-Ply roofing systems
- Flat roof coating repair
- TPO roofing & single-ply membrane
- Torch down roofing & roof repair
- Energy-saving reflective roof coatings
- Built-up roofing systems & installation
- Modified bitumen repair & replacement
- EPDM rubber roof repair & replacement
- Tar & gravel roof repair
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Roofing Services
Many commercial and industrial building owners throughout Alabama choose TPO as their primary roofing system. TPO stands for Thermoplastic Polyolefin which refers to polymer blends containing various mixtures of rubber, polypropylene, polyethylene, and reinforcing filler. Thermoplastic is a synthetic substance that is softened when heated and hardens when cooled. Thermoplastic roofing membranes are single-ply and can be installed using a variety of methods. TPO membranes are modified with UV absorbing agents, flame retardants, and other substances which create unique physical properties. Thermoplastic Polyolefin roofs are an excellent option for commercial and industrial buildings with flat roofs.
Benefits of TPO Roofing
- TPO Roofing Systems are well known for being cost-effective, recyclable, and its ENERGY STAR Rating.
- TPO membranes are white and highly-reflective, which makes them an excellent choice for building owners interested in reducing energy costs.
- Not only is TPO ENERGY STAR rated, but it is also recyclable making it an attractive choice for those looking to be more green.
Modified Bitumen Roofing Services
Modified Bitumen Roofs (MBR) are another type of flat roofs for commercial and industrial buildings. Modified bitumen, also known as “torch-down”, is preferred by many Alabama business owners due to its tough surface. It’s the perfect solution for flat roofs and low-sloping roofing systems. These types of roofs are made from fiberglass-based asphalt sheeting and are applied in layers creating a durable surface. These layers can be installed by the torch-application method, “hot-mopped” like BUR, applied with “cold-process” adhesives or self-adhered.
Benefits of Modified Bitumen Roofing
- Bitumen roofs last longer than some of the other types of flat roofing systems
- The seams on a modified bitumen roof are melted together creating a water-resistant barrier to help prevent leaks
- These types of roofs are very durable and strong which decreases the event of cracks, damage, and issues from weather elements
- Although the initial cost might be higher than some of the other roofing options, the return on investment is higher due to its longevity and low maintenance cost
EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) widely used in low-slope buildings in the United States and worldwide. It’s two primary ingredients, ethylene, and propylene are derived from oil and natural gas. EPDM is available in both black and white and is sold a broad variety of widths, ranging from 7.5 feet to fifty feet, and in two thicknesses, 45 and 60 mils. EPDM can be installed either fully adhered, mechanically attached or ballasted, with the seams of the roofing system sealed with liquid adhesives or specially formulated tape.
EPDM has gained industry-wide acceptance and respect by providing immediate and long-term roofing solutions. As more emphasis is placed on the sustainable performance of building materials, EPDM continues to be the roofing material that stands the test of time.
Benefits of EPDM Roofing
- The cost of EPDM roofing is typically cheaper than other commercial roofing materials.
- EPDM roofing is a durable material with a lifespan of around twenty years.
- EPDM roofs require less maintenance compared to other roofing materials.
- Also, EPDM is environmentally friendly, as it can be recycled once it has reached the end of its lifespan.
Commercial Metal Roofing Contractor Services
Storm Damage Claim Support
Benefits of Metal Roofing
- Metal roofs are one of the most long lasting, durable, and weather resistant roofing materials on the market today.
- Metal roofing has the highest UL rating for fire, wind, and impact resistance compared to other roofing materials.
- Metal roofing is available in a wide array of designs, finishes, and colors.
- Metal is one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable green roofing materials you can choose for your roof.
Metal Roofing Coating
Benefits of Metal Roof Coatings
Long lasting with a good return on investment
Resistant to weather elements
Low maintenance costs
Ease of replacement
Fire & wind resistant
Give us a call for all your commercial roofing needs!